I used most of the modules in my AE setup for this simple techno patch arrangement. It was the first patch that I created when I got the system in September 2020. The patch includes a square bass from 2OSC/d, SOLINA strings, the DRUMKIT module, and makes use of the SV filter, 2 LFO, WASPFILTER, Lofi Delay, and both SEQ8 and SEQ16 - which trigger the drumkit and Solina. I only added some tape delay, chorus, reverb, and other mixing elements in Logic Pro X after recording each individual instrument stem (because it’s easier to mix that way). However, the patch was built with the intention of being performed live, which it does beautifully.